We had a wonderful weekend, Spring is in the air... (it was 80 and sunny Saturday and Sunday!)
Things that made me very happy this weekend:
- getting so many comments on my Friday blog post from so many caring, supportive people (thank you from the bottom of my heart!)
- booked our flight to Houston for one last hurrah with Court & JJ before they move to Kuala Lumpur
- the Yard Sale was a HUGE success (recap here)!
- meeting lots of wonderful new people at the yard sale
- spending time with my precious Mom who I hadn't seen since Thanksgiving
- laughing really hard all weekend
- getting rid of stuff (and making money in the process)
- spending Sunday afternoon painting our new fence with my husband
- cleaning out all my flower beds
- my Red Bud tree is in bloom
- I spotted my first Thunbergia bloom
- my Dad is flying in on Thursday for a 10 day vacation and Mom is coming too!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!